cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Checking In

Nana4669
0 10 79

Here I am, 10 days smoke free. It feels like it should be a lot longer than that. I have had some craves, but I have been directing my attention elsewhere before they get bad. I wish warmer weather would hurry up and get here so hubby and I can go riding on the motorcycle. So much more to do in the spring. Have a great day everyone and N.O.P.E.

10 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Just keep thinking about how nice it will be to smell the spring air - I mean REALLY smell the spring air.  I promise it will smell cleaner and sweeter than EVER!

Hang in  there - spring IS coming!

Nancy

Chuck-2-20-2011

Always a hard time of year. Waiting for the warmth and light that comes with spring. I always look at it as a new beginning. And just think what you've done to make that new beginning even more incredible!

Thinking of the future smoke free is always a good way to look ahead!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 10 days! Yes motorcycle weather is just right around the corner, and garden planting and all those things that keep us occupied! I don't have a motorcycle anymore, but I do have a scooter and can be seen riding it all around the town! haha!

You are doing great! Keep moving forward!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Wow 10 days is AWESOME!!! YOU GOT THIS...Just keep saying N.O.P.E.
JonesCarpeDiem

Smoking won't help the blahs. Think of what phill the ground squirrel said. "Spring is just around the corner!"

lois2

wow 10 days great, NOPE

Strudel

Congrats on 10 days! Double digits - Way to go!

elvan

Congratulations on 10 beautiful days.  I had to laugh when I read your blog because I wrote something SO similar at 13 days, I expected it to be SO much easier by then...I laugh now because I am not sure when it turned the corner but it DID and it will for you as well. I was so scared of Spring coming because I would want to be outside and that was where I smoked.  I learned to do other things, like take deep breaths.

I am happy for you.

bonniebee

We are close on our anniversary dates yours being the 6th and mine the 8th ( One year apart ) Next year we will be celebrating our anniversaries together your 1 year and my 2

One day at a time and NOPE will get us there !

Keep on being strong !

You have a great positive attitude !

Simply say "I don't do that anymore " and move on

dpop
Great job on ten days! I feel the same way about winter...we don't have bikes but we go mudding on four wheelers! Cannot wait!