cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Chantex

hamptons
0 5 72

Hi everyone. Chantex works because I still haven't smoked and I believe my dreams are much better.   🙂 I have to tell ya It sucks living with a smoker!!!! I hate every bit of it. I know that i'm strong in my quit. We know that I have been tested to the max. Still going to court etc. Drama.... So I was thinking this morning about how my mood has changed. I'm pissed because he smokes!!!! Actually I can't ever see him quiting!!! I had to say something to him. I just can't stand him using the rolling machine and seeing tobacco in the frig! I don't see the cancer sticks but I know that they are there. It really is not an option for me to smoke. I gave it up-don't do that anymore.... So my suggestions were go out in the garage!!!! Please try to quit.  I'm terrible about feeling sorry for him. But I also remember feeling sorry for myself and how agry and all the sleepless night's from quiting.... Torture one self. ok i'm done bitching. Sun is shining but too windy to kayak. N.O.P.E    ~peace~ Deb           FIVE HUNDRED FORTY NINE DAYS OF FREEDOM. YAHOOOOO

5 Comments