cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Changes

sallyann6
2 5 0

Making changes in my daily routine getting ready for my quit. Started today with a new hair cut.

5 Comments
allusernamesexist

wow that's an awesome start....i just joined (back)....i slipped up last time...this time i wanna do it right...i was quit smoke free to a month and then went on a holiday and slippedf up...i told myself its only for the holiday but oh well that was not to be..

Now I have given myself almost a month and set my quit date at 26 Oct. During this time I will reduce my smokes...also ... i have recently started high intensity workouts for i am hoping to lose some weight before i get to 26 Oct...I tell my husband every time i want to quit and then disappoint him... this time I don't want to...plus with all the health issues I keep having...i better stop now before it all catches up to me!

Good luck!!! 

c2q

Ohhh, the countdown is exciting. The steps you are taking to prepare are going to help you, don't ever doubt it. You're looking great and strong and ready to go. Can't wait to talk to the non-smoking you.

Daniela2016

Good morning ladies, please do not forget to read all of the recommended documentation in order to gain the right tools for the successful quit.  

If you go to Dale's page http://community.becomeanex.org/pg/profile/bex_user_138672, you'll find all the things you need to be aware at the beginning of the quit.

You seem to be in the right state of mind, looking forward to see you here, blogging and commenting every day!

We are all doing it, and are excited for any new members and the exciting journey to freedom from cigarettes!

Have a wonderful day!

TerrieQuit

Making changes in your daily routine is a very good start. Educate yourself about this addiction and please use the trigger and tracking exercises right here on this site, they helped me a lot. Some folks don't find them helpful, if you don't, by all means, don't use them. "Take what you need and leave the rest" is what we say here!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

maryfreecig

Way to go!