cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Another Saturday Night

dbaker
0 4 1

Haven't blogged in a few days, but i've been around.  This week has been an absolute rollercoaster.  I ran into friends last night, one an Ex. and quickly told them I quit.  They were happy of course.  Later on, i had feelings of regret for doing so.  Fear of failure, right?  I am drinking lots of juice and water, and really trying to eat.  I generally eat well.  By "well" i mean good stuff, but i often skip meals, or eat too little.  So paying attention to that too, just remembering to sit down and do it, on top of the quit becomes stressful. Hahahaa..tough being me, yea. I know its important to do, so i am mindful of that.   I don't think i was this out of sorts in my first week.  Post Traumatic Stress?  The forgetfulness is truly funny.  Determined, not discouraged.  Still feeling strong about pulling through thiis.  Sometimes its hard to see myself as a non smoker.  Just readusting to doing things with out them. That little nag when i get in the car.  But a do get alot done without stopping to have one.   Tonight we will be going to a little social gathering.  It will be a test, but i have a game plan.  It starts with not having a cocktail.  Ten days...moving right along.

4 Comments