cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

Addiction sucks BUT Freedom Rocks! πŸ‘

MarilynH
7 9 224

After 40 years of being addicted to the damned Cancer Sticks with at least a half dozen failed attempts at trying emphasis on trying otherwise one of those failed attempts would've stuck BUT finding out that I have copd scared me into realizing that I had to take my life back! I didn't want to end up on oxygen 7/24 or die a slow painful death that would most likely be smoking related! I didn't want to be sitting in a Drs office and have him tell me to go home and get my affairs in order that there's nothing that can be done all because I waited too long!!! Whether you smoke and or Vape or chew tobacco you can and will kick the Nicotine Poison into Oblivion as difficult as quitting the crap is it's also very Doable BUT YOU MUST be willing determined and totally committed to stick with your quit ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what ~ Vigilance is key! Boy oh boy it's worth every bit of the cravings, moodswings and lack of sleep because once you get to that good place in your quit you'll realize for yourself just how much better life is as an EXer! The CHOICE is Ours! Freedom ROCKS! 

Screenshot_20220617-154611.jpg

8727ff28c2e734477c1fb6eae827e4d2.jpg

450e551c36f8ef3ea9a036433d2a317f.jpg

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....