cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Addiction Sucks BUT Freedom Rocks!

MarilynH
4 6 112

We're actually very fortunate that we're able to kick nicotines butt into oblivion whether it's tobacco, vape or chewing tobacco addiction is addiction PLUS Addiction Sucks  big time BUT Freedom Rocks so in order to be Free we can and MUST make the CHOICE to be Willing Committed and Determined to Perservere through whatever life throws at us AND the good news is that it's absolutely Do~able EXtremely difficult BUT very Do~Able AND totally worth it to be Free.... I remember only too well my early weeks of my quit and how horrendous it was at times feeling like I was going to crawl out of my own skin laughing one moment and the next snotting like a baby or I'd feel like tearing my hair out or feeling like possibly ripping someones face off anyone's face because they might have looked at me the wrong way UGH BUT from all of the reading that I did right here on this site I knew I'd make it through the roller coaster ride which I did and so will you BUT you MUST stick with your precious quit journey....
 vigilance is Key to FREEDOM..... I've got 2,575 splendiferous Smokefree days of Freedom from the clutches of the dreaded nicotine poison and I'm still smiling from ear to ear because I never thought I'd ever quit smoking let alone stick with it BUT here I am! Speaking of addiction I'm also a recovering alcoholic with over 10 and half years of being alcohol free! Vigilance really IS Key PLUS relapsing isn't an option EVER!!! NOT anymore OUR lives are counting on us literally! I want us all to always remember and N.E.F ~ Never Ever Forget ~ just how horrendous it was in those early days and weeks because NONE OF US has to ever go back to another Day ONE only Days WON will do!!!!!

iMarkup_20210801_083118.jpg

0321df4e9ab0063c833e7cbe565b5521.jpg

On lighter note! 

c3da6115721724ee000ec1354b752ea7.jpg

8e1e416b6f97099941ac462e21e4c0be.jpg

FB_IMG_1598231645185.jpg

FB_IMG_1582840250921.jpg

6 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....