cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

45 plus and f...up a little bit

TV-Lasttime24-7
0 10 104

I'm having a little freaking hard day today... did'nt have a full smoke but shared like puffs off of three smokes my friend was having today.  No excuses for me just felt like it and I feel like shit right now.  I'm like 46 or 47 plus right now and I don't want to give those days away.  I still feel the same right now but not that much.  I want to start again and get over these little crises that i feel sometimes.  I'm not trying to make excuses but it really was a hard freakin day to deal with,. SORRY !!!

10 Comments
blc

Hard for me as well. Just had a few smokes. I feel sooooooo bad. Hang in there..keep being smoke free.

Bobbi

miriam4

Keep looking forward

smp101

The temptation is there for sure. I'm at about 45 days myself. Just because you gave in once does not mean you have to do it again. Declare yourself a non smoker and you are. Those addictive voices make some very compelling excuses for smoking, but they are lies. Stay strong, think of your highest good and don't smoke. You can get free of this. You are doing great and I appreciate your honesty.

Stephen

jay23

Today is day 44 for me.  I know were you're coming from.  The urges are definitely still there!!!  Just remember, a smoker having just one cigarette is like an alcoholic having just one drink.  Quitting is as simple and as hard as never touching tobacco again.  The choice is yours.  Stay strong friend!  Pick yourself up and continue your quit!!!!!

JACKIE38

don't give the days away, you worked very hard on them,   just keep looking forward, you know one is all it takes, and i read yous blogs,  so walk forward stay strong you can do this. you inspire me with your blogs we are all here to help.

it day 25 for me, your way ahead of that, please keep your quit.

stay strong and smoke free

wishing you all the best jackie

JACKIE38

AS TIGERE WOODS SAID YESTERDAY

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ACHEIVE IN LIVE THAT COUNTS,  IT'S WHAT YOU OVERCOME

WE SHALL OVERCOME THIS     JACKIE

suzyq4

Ask yourself WHY you took those puffs.....learn from this and move on. I've found that quitting is one learning experience after another. Climb back on the wagon and keep quitting.

TV-Lasttime24-7

Thank you everybody.....I usually do good in controlling my stress but yesterday seemed like the perfect storm for me.  I screwed up but I will not give up.  I will not smoke today!

jay23

Let us all know how your doing!  Stay strong!

georgiagirl

You don't start over -- you just slipped -- try not to slip again or it will become easier & you will have to go through withdrawl all over again. Keep up the good work.