cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

3 Weeks

blaquequeen83
1 14 43

Hello and Good morning my EX family!! I have missed you guys! Today (well technically last nite) makes 22 days, 3 whole weeks of freedom! I am still just so thankful and grateful to GOD! This time, which would've seemed like an unrealistic, unreasonable amout of time to smoker Brooke, of not smoking, (while I DID NOT love the changes that withdrawals took me and my attitude through, but do so LOVE the me that I am becoming) completely blows non smoker Brooke's mind! I loved to smoke and that's just me being REAL! Sickarettes and I had a realtionship for over a decade so to sit and just see my freedom for what it is is MAJOR!!!!! When I think about how I am making it, every minute of every hour of everyday. WHOOOOOOOO...... blows my mind!! I love you all and am praying that NO MATTER WHAT LIFE MAY BRING THAT YOU KEEP HANGING ONTO YOUR QUITS!!!!! My affirmation for today is "The struggle you're in today, Is developing the strength you need for tomorrow."

14 Comments
ShawnP

"The struggle you're in today, Is developing the strength you need for tomorrow."

LOVE IT!!! It's so true.

Congrats on 3 whole weeks!!!

PennyLynn7407

Congratulations on 3 weeks, my friend! That's an accomplishment! Keep trusting God!!!

elvan

Congratulations, Brooke!  Three weeks is awesome and so is your affirmation for the day.

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 3 weeks, Brooke! Love your affirmation!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

joedice711

congrats brooke..your doing super dooper keep up your good quit..

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Congratulations on your hard earned 3 weeks of freedom Brooke!!! WTG...keep hanging on to your quit and keep getting stronger!
Jennifer-Quit

Well you are really adding up those days!  Congratulations!

tjanddj

Congratulations on your 3 week quit! Proud of you!

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

MarilynH

Congratulations on your beautiful 3 wks of smoke free living and counting, I love your affirmation for today......

dpop
Great job on three weeks
Kimshine

Awesome for you Brooke, I love your affirmation! Congrats on your22 DOF!!

lois2

hay you are doing GREAT ,congrats  on 3 weeks.

bonniebee

The non-smoking Brooke seems very very Happy !

I no what you mean it Blows my mind too when I think of how many years I smoked and loved it until I began to see it for what it really is ! I am so glad to be FREE ! I am glad your are FREE too !