cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

3 WEEKS!

lvs2rock
0 2 5

At 2 Pm today I will hit my 3 week mark!! I cannot believe where the time has gone! Not up in smoke that is for sure! 🙂

I am ready to go back to work in so many ways! I have a date set up for tomorrow to spend with my son and his lovely wife 🙂 I am realllly looking forward to it! My daughter in law quit smoking a little over a year ago. A smoke free couple makes it so much easier to get through things!

I was having some difficulty managing the craves last night...going through so much right now...I went over to my sons' place and we talked. Talk therapy is wonderful! I know that if he is not avail when I need to actually talk, I will try another, and if still no one is avail?? I will call the Quit line :800-QUIT-NOW ...putting it in my cell phone right now!

Still Loving my lemon water! Looks like the increase in eating is starting to level off. I wonder if it is possible to eat so much for so long and actually tire of eating?? hmmm

I look outside at this time to a beautiful, steady rain. The heat has passed, the windows are open. Everything is so green!

I have noticed that yes, once you start to settle in some after ceasing smoking; it is far easier to manage difficult situations. You have clarity in your mind. It is a wonderful feeling! I know that I am entering NML, but I will be strong and confident. I will get through it!

I am so grateful for everyone on here who has and continues to help educate, comfort and above all else? Create a family that I can call upon at any given time of the day to help me.

2 Comments