cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

201 days!

Hopeful36
0 8 59

I've been waiting to reach 200 days smoke free and then out of town family came and day 200 passed me by yesterday...I'm so happy to have reached 200 days and so thankful for all of you who deserve so much of the credit! My brother and sister n law both quit several months ago as well and another brother quit last December. There are 5 of us siblings and only my sister remains smoking, but is trying to quit with Chantix. I'm amazed we've all quit and yet sad we all waited so long to do so. My brother and I were talking about how it's only been since we quit and started reading up that we realize all of the many ills there are that are smoke related.....as if lung cancer isn't enuf! My sister n law, in particular, is not doing well. She has emphysema and it's hard to watch her struggle so. To those newly quit and those contemplating quitting, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT to quit and/or stay quit. You CAN truly do this. I didn't believe it possible, but each day smoke free proves me wrong. Time truly does fly. Thanks again to all of my Ex family.

Sharon

8 Comments