cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

201 days wow

lvs2rock
0 5 13

SO it has been since July? that I last blogged. Sorry bout that folks. I have since gotten my divorce. That in and of itself was not so bad. The bad part is my Bipolar is/has been way out of whack, have not seen a pdoc in over 7 years. I have had hypomania and depression since. I am of course on the downside of the coin at this time. It stinks, but I do have an appt to see a new pdoc for an evaluation. My old records have been destroyed so I am starting from scratch. But, on a lighter note I have not taken one little puff...not purchased any smokes nor even borrowed. There have been times of deep dark despair where I would have been through 2 packs in 6 hours. I went through it believe it or not with no more than a couple times where I wanted one BAD. But that went away fairly quickly.

So what I am trying to say, I have Bipolar 1 that is treatment resistant (was back then hence why I went off meds and stopped the doc, can you say Manic?) but if I can quit smoking and be a rapic cycling mixed BP1 that was never under control? Then ANYONE CAN!

5 Comments