cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

100 days?!?!

Minx
0 9 3

I will admit, I have been very casual about my quit.  Since quitting I have kept myself busy with wedding plans, work, and life with a four year old.  I keep forgetting to log in and check on my quit.  I have neglected to connect with the amazing people here that are a HUGE part of the reason my quit even got started!  I haven't been on here to check in, cheer on others, and help others stay strong.

but I kept my quit.

I logged in today for absolutely no special reason whatsoever and what did I find?  100 DAYS!  I have been free from smoking for a whole 100 days?!  I am so happy that I am crying right now.  Just knowing you guys were a couple clicks away helped me on days when a craving would attack out of no where.  Just knowing that other people were on the same crazy ride as me made this possible.  I haven't been a great partner in the quitting process, but I am soooo grateful and proud to be a part of this community.  Thank you to all of the devoted supporters who stay strong and commited every day to your quit as well as to others.  I admire you all so much.

Here's to the next 100! 🙂

Minx

9 Comments