Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

????-1

johnbotkins
0 5 69

Hello everyone!!

Thought I needed to check in... I v'e went for a bike ride... made bed...eat oatmeal...reading blogs...

Not in the best of moods today....  I dont feel safe when I go out because I really want to smoke BUT its not like the craving I had yesterday!!! I have not had the patch on for 40 hrs now and my body is trying everything it can to get me to smoke but i'm running from that...That is bad but I'm living through it!!!!! I know that this will pass and all I have to do is keep telling myself I want this more then a smoke and keep telling you guys how I feel!!!

If your a new comer just come here and talk when you want to smoke!!!!!! It works!!!!

Thanks to all that came to help me last night!!!

NOPE

John

5 Comments
wareagle11

You are doing GREAT!!!! How long were you using the patch before you decided to stop wearing it? I am currently using them and wondering if in a couple of weeks I can stop and still be able to quit. Mainly because they are expensive haha. Keep up the good work!!! Your determination really is inspiring! 

shill57957

72 hours is the magic number!!!  Then the evil nicotene will be gone and it will be much better.  You are almost there!!!!!!

Dakota_Posse

KICK that bad ass nicodemon to the curb John!!!!!!!  Or better yet.....throw him on your grill and cook him until he's WELL done!!!LOL!!!

You can do this John.....you've been through it before....remember to stay out here in the blogs and read EVERYTHING you can....make this your FOREVER quit!!!!

Cindy

Strudel

Way to go John!

laura132

You can do this John- I KNOW YOU CAN! You are no longer a smoker! YOU made the decision to quit, remember? Now you uphold that decision. NOPE! Hold your head up high... You are a non smoker!

I'm a quitter not a loser~ Laura