cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies
promise_judy

Louise,

Hope you get well. I don't come on post my weight anymore (feel like since I am at my idea weight and have been for quite a while--I feel like I am not much help) but I usually check in sometime during the week.

XOXO

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Down another pound.  3 more to go!  feeling a little better than last week and did some walking so that felt good.  My dog has lost 1 and 1/2 lbs since February because thats when we started walking so we are both getting in shape!  Have a great week!

0 Kudos
terri54

I have had a really hard time losing weight as I work in an office and my office is a main office where supervisors and managers come to speak with my boss, which is their boss. They are always bringing me candy and anything else I shouldn't have to lose weight. I finally got them to stop this week so I hope things get better. My starting weight for Sunday is 161.6 and I am 5'3" tall. I am trying to lose 26.6 pounds in the next 3 to 4 months. I did weight 168 after Christmas so I have lost some weight already. That's about 1.75 pounds a week. I know I can do that!

0 Kudos