cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shashort

Oh What a Feeling

Whew Wee I am finally starting to feel like me again.  These past few months with all the restrictions and can't do's have finally come to an end for now.  Today I got the GO AHEAD to resume normal activities that I used too do.  Woohoo went to swimming pool today and did water aerobics, walked the lazy river and soaked up some good vitamin D from the sun and enjoyed spending time with friends. Wow I feel like some normalcy back into my life. Oh what a great feeling!!  The best is I kept my quit safe through all these life happens moments and have 391 days of freedom. Making a commitment, saying NOPE and SINAO will get you success.  Thanks to the everyone for all your love and support through all these days. 

Tags (1)
11 Replies
elvan

shashort‌ I looked at that blog title and I immediately thought I heard music...I am SO HAPPY for you.  You have worked so hard and you have been so patient through a most difficult recovery.  You are really something else.

XOXOXO,

Ellen

shashort

elvan‌ It was music to my ears when he said I could go back to my regular activities.  Feeling the pool exercises tonight noodle legs lol Oh yeah now I can go back to my relaxing baths with my lavendar bubble bath and candles. Oh I did that too tonight. Awe what a feeling I have waited so long for.  This was one of my things in my tool box. haha something else lol Thanks Ellen. hugs

gardenancy8

that is fantastic!  water aerobics are so fun. Sounds like you had a really good day!  N.O.P.E 

0 Kudos
gregp136

Congratulations!  I guess it pays to listen to the Doctors.....

Greg

0 Kudos

Hooray! Now stay out of trouble - huh, Sharon?  ;-))

Wonderful!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Feels like this, huh?

I have been through some challenges, too - and I think they make you appreciate all that you CAN do again

I am so happy for you!  You EARNED it all!

Nancy

0 Kudos
dwwms

Great news, Sharon! No more restrictions! And no smoking!!

Doug

Giulia

I am SO HAPPY that you are now finally able to get in that POOL!  Free at last!

0 Kudos