cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John10forteen

John's Living Room

Check out my progress here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/5/15:

My start weight for March = 260.4 lbs.

My long term (1 year) Goal = Maintain 200 - 210 lb wt average without smoking.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
155 Replies
smorgy8513

Enjoy the great outdoors!!!

See you when you get back!

Sharon

0 Kudos

And Laugh don't forget to laugh!!

Take it easy John.

0 Kudos
djmurray

Hi, John -- I know you're out of town but I was just thinking about you and that I hadn't seen you around on the main site for a while.  Hope your camping trip is delightful and that you touch base when you get back.

0 Kudos
John10forteen

Hello All, Camping was great!! 😉

Of course 7 days of campish stuff causes the real stuff to get behind. I'm 217 days smokefree and have no desire or any negative reprecussions from this. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself.

The healthier habit stuff is a lot harder to maintain. My disciplines were waning before I went camping and after a week of reckless camp food (It was wonderful), combined with additional load of behind obligations...... I'm tired of trying all the healthier habit stuff.

I considered bailing on this group because of my lack of success and then I realized, that (not only would I miss everyone) it  would also be admitting failure and failing to achieve healthier habits is not an option for me. I choose not to (completely) cave in yet.

I'm not working hard towards my healthier habits, but I'm not throwing in the towel either. Baby steps once again. So if anyone else is feeling discouraged, PLEASE DO NOT DWELL ON IT, and remember, we quit smoking. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Welcome home John.

And remember.....

We all need to remind each other of this some days.......

Sharon

0 Kudos

OK guys if everyone else is in I am too.  

0 Kudos