cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's cookin chefs ? What's for dinner tonight ?

Initial thought for title was what's cookin good lookin lol good old song , bad joke though . 

I used to be a really good cook , looked forward to it , but the years go by , and ya run out of ideas . The same old meat , potatoe , potato ,  veggie , vegee thing is getting old  and we have a new wave of keto , IF , plant based , sugar free , lactose free , sweetener free , vegan and the list goes on new lifestyle changes happening across the net .  So I want to try some new recipies . How bout you ? Quick n easy main dishes , healthy clean foods , one pot or two , freezable meals or not , no baking please lol . Sweets not allowed kinda meals . Breakfast lunch or dinner ideas and yup even snack ideas . 

So I plan on trying something new , to try one new recipe a week and I'll post it if it's good with a picture and directions and measurements , maybe even try to put together something new of my own creation .. see arts and crafty lol ha ! 

Looking forward to coming to this site to see what everyone will be cooking too . Hope everyone will post their unique ideas and recipies . Hint hint , favorited love chicken , blueberries , spicy food , very spicy food . also smoothie ideas , anyone have any ? Protein shakes? 

Not so favourites fish , so if anyone has  good fishy ideas we fish catchers only not eaters might try I know I would  love your  ideas as well . 

Now my biggest issue might be committment to do so , as I really don't cook as I should or as good as I used to anymore . I usually wing it in the moment more than plan it out , unless it's grocery week  but I'll do my best to remind myself . It will keep my mind sharp if I can force myself to remember lol . 

So far breakfast has been sunny boy 🙂 how simple is that lol . 

77 Replies
WhispersQSMB

Are chicken cutlets, just chicken breast?

Yes

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Have my 16 year old granddaughter spending some of her spring break with us  So she decided Chinese

We had General Tso's Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken and Hunan Beef.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love chinese food . 

Good evening all . Finally cooked a bit better for myself tonight . Yay me ! 

Pork chop ,  peas n carrots , baked potato . Clementine orange . 

Jennifer-Quit

That looks good @WhispersQSMB 

RainbowHeart

We had ham, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and salad

Jennifer-Quit

Well tonight it was a small pan seared steak (6 oz) with mushrooms, fresh green beans, and yellow potatoes - yum!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yum @Jennifer-Quit @I wanna come to your house for dinner . What a lovely meal .

I took an extra long afternoon walk and didn't feel like cooking so it was a tuna sandwhich and protein bar . 

I did stop out of my way doing errands and looked at a BBQ  . I am thinking my meals might be getting better soon . Do or or don't I . I think so . I'll let ya know .. you'll know by what I'm cookin for dinner 🙂 

Jennifer-Quit

Since the pandemic, I don't do much except work - so I eat - I do try to keep it fairly healthy - moderation is the key!!!!  

Cousin-Itt

Tonight was a little strange as we made  Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches  and Baked Sweet Potatoes followed by heading out for ice cream at a small local dairy bar.  Granddaughter planned our dinner and asked for ice cream and of course grandpa said yes

WhispersQSMB

I had Liver and onions, i know a lot don't like it but i enjoy it