cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bikerpose

Unable to save reason for quitting

Jump to solution

I am trying to add a .very important reason, my MOST important reason to quit.  I have tried twice to save it and it won't.  Not only that, it has erased another reason that I previously saved.  This is so frustrating.  Am I doing something wrong?  Are we not allowed to add reasons to quit smoking as we think of them?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bikerpose 

Yes, the Reasons for Quitting from EX Plan need to be 255 characters (including spaces) or less per reason.  Hopefully we'll have a character counter in the future to provide a warning. It's best to put one reason and then save and then add the next and save again. 

Sorry you had trouble but hopefully that clears things up.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MarilynH

I'm not very tech savvy so I'm going to mention @CommunityAdmin for you he's the administrator so he should be able to help you. @bikerpose 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@bikerpose Not sure where you are on the Ex.  Mark should be able to help.   

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bikerpose wrote:

I am trying to add a .very important reason, my MOST important reason to quit.  I have tried twice to save it and it won't.  Not only that, it has erased another reason that I previously saved.  This is so frustrating.  Am I doing something wrong?  Are we not allowed to add reasons to quit smoking as we think of them?

Do you know how many characters the reason is?  I assume you talking about saving reasons on the Non-community area of the site, right @bikerpose ?

EX Community Admin Team
bikerpose

This morning I added a two-word reason and then a 29-word reason.  Both saved!  So maybe my original reason was too long (and too emotional!).  Thanks for reaching out.  I'm good now.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bikerpose 

Yes, the Reasons for Quitting from EX Plan need to be 255 characters (including spaces) or less per reason.  Hopefully we'll have a character counter in the future to provide a warning. It's best to put one reason and then save and then add the next and save again. 

Sorry you had trouble but hopefully that clears things up.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos