cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This entire website is virtually useless

Jump to solution

You schedule appointments, confirm appointments. Nowhere is there a link or information on where or how the chat takes place the appointment time comes and goes with no information forthcoming on how to actually get to the chat. 

You choose quit medications, no information on how to actually get them. 

Extremely poor design. How much is my company paying you for this service again?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jamessinger863 wrote:

You schedule appointments, confirm appointments. Nowhere is there a link or information on where or how the chat takes place the appointment time comes and goes with no information forthcoming on how to actually get to the chat. 

@Jamessinger863 Thanks for posting and providing feedback. Sorry it wasn't clear on how you connect for your appointment with an EX Coach. We do send a reminder text about an hour before your appointment to remind you to login on BecomeAnEX.org (also known as the EX Plan). I see you received one at 10:04 am today. A little orange bubble appears in the lower right corner of the screen once logged in. If you login early it may appear maroon, but if you refresh the page at your appointment time it should change to orange when an EX Coach is online. At this time there is no chat bubbles when you're on the EX Community but we'll be making that available in the future. 

@Jamessinger863 wrote:

In order to get quit aids you have to speak with with the EX Coach, they collect your shipping information at the time you chat with them to place the order. Chatting with an EX Coach and receiving quit aides is not available for all members, only those who are sponsored through their employer or health plan provider. The page you're referring to doesn't send out quit aids. I'm sorry for the confusion that that page caused. I'll pass on that feedback.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Barbscloud

@Jamessinger863   I'm sending this to @CommunityAdmin  the administrator.  Hopefully he can help you.

Barb

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you are having trouble with that part of the site . Mark should be able to help you there .

Here we are just ex smokers helping each other to quit . We would love to have you join us .  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jamessinger863 wrote:

@Jamessinger863 Thanks for posting and providing feedback. Sorry it wasn't clear on how you connect for your appointment with an EX Coach. We do send a reminder text about an hour before your appointment to remind you to login on BecomeAnEX.org (also known as the EX Plan). I see you received one at 10:04 am today. A little orange bubble appears in the lower right corner of the screen once logged in. If you login early it may appear maroon, but if you refresh the page at your appointment time it should change to orange when an EX Coach is online. At this time there is no chat bubbles when you're on the EX Community but we'll be making that available in the future. 

@Jamessinger863 wrote:

In order to get quit aids you have to speak with with the EX Coach, they collect your shipping information at the time you chat with them to place the order. Chatting with an EX Coach and receiving quit aides is not available for all members, only those who are sponsored through their employer or health plan provider. The page you're referring to doesn't send out quit aids. I'm sorry for the confusion that that page caused. I'll pass on that feedback.

EX Community Admin Team