cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
champsin97

Private message screen problem

I'm having a problem with my private message screen.  It's worked fine until a couple weeks ago.  Now when I click on private message it will go to the screen but everything is sort of scrunched to the bottom of the screen.  I can't see who I've had conversations on the left.  It's like they're below the bottom of the screen and it won't let me scroll down to them.  Also the actual message area is so little that I can't read a whole message.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Labels (1)
7 Replies
MarilynH

I'm having the same issue @champsin97 I noticed the problem on Friday! Hopefully administration can help, thank you in advance @CommunityAdmin. ...

MarilynH

This is what I'm seeing @CommunityAdmin I think it's what @JonesCarpeDiem is describing, I blotted out who I was trying to send the p.m. too! I eventually got it sent but only by going through the search bar! 🤷‍♀

iMarkup_20240115_180649.jpg

0 Kudos

What I'm seeing is prior convrsations in a drop down on the left and the last message sent r received on the right. 

biscuit9

I've always had problems with the p/m area.  Tiny reply screen and hard to manuever around.  Have never been able to access my pm's on my tablet, only desktop.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@champsin97 If you are viewing it on your laptop, your screen may be too small. I have to reduce my screen font to see the PM. You may not have the same issue if you are using a desktop.

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
champsin97

I'm using a laptop but I've always used it.  I never had a problem until about 2 weeks ago

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

The scroll function is not working it seems. The page has a limited length now whereas it didn't before. Can tech look at this @CommunityAdmin