cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pagination is not working for me on mobile

Jump to solution

I was trying to post this in community help but can not access do it why it is here . 

In some groups and communities there are multiple pages .I am unable to get past page one . Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong that it won't let me access those pages.

Thanks @CommunityAdmin  sorry your name does not come on my llist or anyone who might be able to help I appreciate . 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue was solved a couple weeks ago. You can advance pages on mobile.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

So this didn't post ? 

I cannot post in community help . I can't access it . Page forwarding again cannot access. I was able to once bit from bottom of post I cannot . Is it from my end or a site clutch they are working in . Thanks . Mark couldn't mention you either ..

Please delete once I see the replies or move to community help . Thanks . 

I'll try again tonight . 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
  1. Are you accessing from a phone or from a computer? 
  2. Are you talking about the pagination at the bottom of a page when you're looking at a lot of posts or various pages within a post?
  3. When you go to Community Help Discussions - EX Community there is a [Create a Post] button. You should be able to click on it and start a topic.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) from the phone 

2) ie group quitnet friends .. then checking  quitnet social . I can't get to the posts after the first page by clicking in 3 at the bottom , only page 1 . Now by fluke I did get there once . I did something on top of the post and whatever it was,  it did me to the last post but wasn't able to again .  I'm pretty sure it's my navigating skills and not a site issue so just posted for some help . 

3) yes that's what I did In community help but ? Again likely my lack of tech skills . 

I will check in and try again this evening . I'm sure I can eventually figure it out . 

A hint though of what I might be doing wrong will be helpful . 

Thank you . 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

It is a bit confusing when you want to post on a group.  Once you go to the page you have to scroll down to the bottom to select the page that you are on to post.  The option I believe is to reply.  I hope that helps but not confuse you more.  

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you no worries I'll figure it out . 

Now I'm getting all these notifications in my email  that I really don't want . Something again new today .

@CommunityAdmin would kindly delete this post I would be grateful . 

No more responses please . 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous wrote:

1) from the phone 

2) ie group quitnet friends .. then checking  quitnet social . I can't get to the posts after the first page by clicking in 3 at the bottom , only page 1 . Now by fluke I did get there once . I did something on top of the post and whatever it was,  it did me to the last post but wasn't able to again .  I'm pretty sure it's my navigating skills and not a site issue so just posted for some help . 

3) yes that's what I did In community help but ? Again likely my lack of tech skills . 

I will check in and try again this evening . I'm sure I can eventually figure it out . 

A hint though of what I might be doing wrong will be helpful . 

Thank you . 

1. Are you using an iPhone or an Android and which browser? I want to see if I can replicate.
  2. Page 3, Page 2, Page 1 of QuitNet Social Should get you to where you want to go until I can figure out what is happening. Please note that the site detects what messages you have read. So if you read everything on page 2 and then there are unread things on page 3. If you leave the post and go to QuitNet Friends - EX Community it will take you to the last unread post in that topic.
  3. I'm not sure what was happening. You have the link now though.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I just did a test and I did not not have a problem.  I don't understand what you are referring to when you say page forwarding.  I will @CommunityAdmin  for you in reference to your issue. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue was solved a couple weeks ago. You can advance pages on mobile.

EX Community Admin Team