cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

No Email Notifications

Jump to solution

For some odd reason the past two days I have not received any email communications to my subscriptions.  I've just cleared my cache and will wait to see if that alters anything.  Otherwise.... have any changes been made internally that might have caused that to happen?  Has anyone else had this issue?  

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Giulia, sorry to hear you're having trouble with notifications. There's nothing that has changed with the platform that would have affected your ability to receive them. If you want to take this to private messages, I'd be happy to try and troubleshoot the matter with you.

Todd

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Giulia, sorry to hear you're having trouble with notifications. There's nothing that has changed with the platform that would have affected your ability to receive them. If you want to take this to private messages, I'd be happy to try and troubleshoot the matter with you.

Todd

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks, Todd.  I'll gladly take you up on that offer next week when you have spare time.  Just shoot me a pm when you know you'll be free.  I'm only viable in the afternoons.   Appreciate it very much.  

0 Kudos
Giulia

Unable to respond  in PMs to Admin.  And not getting any @ messages.  And there is another member who can't send a PM to Admin.  Need help here.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Giulia I had problems with that.  Do this instead.  Click on their name in the top of the solution, then View Profile and  and it will take you to the screen where you can send this User A Private Message.

Barb

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia it sounds like I might need to see what's happening on your screen to understand what the issue may be. If you are able to see your PMs (even if you cannot respond), I will reply with my email address and maybe we can take it from there.

Todd

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Thank you Todd and thank  you Barb.

0 Kudos