cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MzzzJ

My Quit Date is set but it doesn't appear on the community? What's wrong?

Jump to solution

My quit date is in 3 days, but it still doesn’t appear on my profile. I’ve tried resetting it on my EXplan, logging in and out (both on my phone and on my computer) and even changed my password and cleared my web cache. Any ideas who I can contact for help or some other way for it to appear on my profile?

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MzzzJ 

While most members should see their quit date on the community immediately when it is set or after it is updated some of our members will not see their quit date on the community.

While you've likely granted us permission to show your quit date there are some older members who are sponsored by their employer or health plan provider who have not yet specifically granted us permission to do so.  We're working on some updates that will allow the older sponsored members to provide an additional authorization so that all members can show their quit date on the EX Community. I apologize for this inconvenience. When that becomes available we'll ensure that the community is made aware of it.

Updated: For accuracy

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MzzzJ wrote:

My quit date is in 3 days, but it still doesn’t appear on my profile. I’ve tried resetting it on my EXplan, logging in and out (both on my phone and on my computer) and even changed my password and cleared my web cache. Any ideas who I can contact for help or some other way for it to appear on my profile?

Thank you! 

I’ll check and get back with you.  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
MzzzJ

@CommunityAdmin @Sorry I posted this 3 times! Still learning g the system! ❤️

0 Kudos
MzzzJ

Thank you!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MzzzJ 

While most members should see their quit date on the community immediately when it is set or after it is updated some of our members will not see their quit date on the community.

While you've likely granted us permission to show your quit date there are some older members who are sponsored by their employer or health plan provider who have not yet specifically granted us permission to do so.  We're working on some updates that will allow the older sponsored members to provide an additional authorization so that all members can show their quit date on the EX Community. I apologize for this inconvenience. When that becomes available we'll ensure that the community is made aware of it.

Updated: For accuracy

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

That's a shame that whatever the set up between your employer/health plan and EX precludes the showing of your quit date.  For us as well as you.  It's very reinforcing to see it.  However YOU know when you quit and you'll never forget it because it's a like birthday or a badge of honor.  Cheers on your resolve!  Today is day 3?  Stand tall, stay tough.

MzzzJ

Thanks @Giulia! Yeah, it's odd that that is a requirement, but it does show up on my EX Plan and you are right the day is seared into my brain! Yep, day 3 and thank you again!