cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mads

Journal entry marked as spam...?

Jump to solution

Hi all.

I posted an entry I had previously posted in the health conditions forum in the journal section (people told multiple other posters that there's more visibility and a higher chance of interaction/responses there,) but it was immediately marked as spam.

Does anyone know how posts get marked as spam? Is it a community member, a mod, or an automatic flagging system of some sort?

Do I need to reword it or something? I tried changing the title but it still was marked as spam. Should I try again with a completely new post instead of editing the marked one, or do I need to ask a moderator for help...? If I do, how can I do that?

Thank you kindly for reading, 

Mads

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s an automatic thing and I’ve now made that post visible to all.  I’m not sure the exact reason it got marked as spam.    Could be that you are a newer user and it detected the other post with similar content so it precautiously marked as spam.    The system does learn so hopefully it’s less likely to happen again.  

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s an automatic thing and I’ve now made that post visible to all.  I’m not sure the exact reason it got marked as spam.    Could be that you are a newer user and it detected the other post with similar content so it precautiously marked as spam.    The system does learn so hopefully it’s less likely to happen again.  

EX Community Admin Team