cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reach a coach?

Jump to solution

I’m new. 2 days. How do I reach you Mark or another coach?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lydiadavis1950 I'm the community manager here. The coaches are not available to our free users. Coaches are an additional feature offered just to our members who are sponsored by their employer, health plan or county health department. But you have an amazing group of experienced quitters who are here to support you on your quit journey. 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lydiadavis1950 Based on the zipcode you used at registration we do not yet work with Medicaid in your state. You may however want to check with your state's quit line and see what coaching services they offer. You have a lot of great people here who are ready and willing to help you on your quit journey

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lydiadavis1950 I'm the community manager here. The coaches are not available to our free users. Coaches are an additional feature offered just to our members who are sponsored by their employer, health plan or county health department. But you have an amazing group of experienced quitters who are here to support you on your quit journey. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

I have Medicare & AARP United Health… will these cover the cost of a coach?

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lydiadavis1950 wrote:

I have Medicare & AARP United Health… will these cover the cost of a coach?

We work with Medicaid in some states. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Thank you 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lydiadavis1950 Based on the zipcode you used at registration we do not yet work with Medicaid in your state. You may however want to check with your state's quit line and see what coaching services they offer. You have a lot of great people here who are ready and willing to help you on your quit journey

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos