cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracy0924

How do I find my Journal / Blog Article Drafts?

Jump to solution

I need some help here! I just wrote a post but got interrupted so I saved it as a draft. Now I can’t find it anywhere or figure out how to post it! Can somebody point me in the right direction!

thank you!

Tracy
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracy0924 There is an issue where you can't edit published Journal Articles or draft Journal Articles. I have gone ahead an posted it for you:  Struggling a bit - EX Community  . If you need anything edited on it, please let me know. Hopefully the ability to edit it will be fixed in the next couple weeks with an upcoming community update.

To find your drafts for Journal Articles you can go to the  Journals / Blogs - EX Community  and look for the Journals Dashboard widget. In there there is a line for View all Drafts (X) click it and it will take you to  your drafts. You can publish it or delete it at this time. Editing isn't possible at the moment. 

If you're looking for Journal Comments, or Discussion Topic Drafts you can go to your profile and there is a widget for your drafts. Those you will be able to edit and then post.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
tracy0924

@CommunityAdmin Can you help me out here?

Tracy
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tracy0924 There is an issue where you can't edit published Journal Articles or draft Journal Articles. I have gone ahead an posted it for you:  Struggling a bit - EX Community  . If you need anything edited on it, please let me know. Hopefully the ability to edit it will be fixed in the next couple weeks with an upcoming community update.

To find your drafts for Journal Articles you can go to the  Journals / Blogs - EX Community  and look for the Journals Dashboard widget. In there there is a line for View all Drafts (X) click it and it will take you to  your drafts. You can publish it or delete it at this time. Editing isn't possible at the moment. 

If you're looking for Journal Comments, or Discussion Topic Drafts you can go to your profile and there is a widget for your drafts. Those you will be able to edit and then post.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
tracy0924

Thank you @CommunityAdmin ! I appreciate your help!

Tracy
0 Kudos