cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Talbie

How come the the last dates from last page are from 2019?

Jump to solution
  • How come the replies for me are 2019 even though I clicked on the largest number?
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Talbie I suspect you're clicking "10" when you're on https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Games/bd-p/games-forum-board. This will take you to page 10 of 878 currently which has dates from 2-6-2019 thru 2-7-19. Instead click on the >> which is after the 10 and it should take you to the last page of the topic.  

Click to enlargeClick to enlarge

Even if you get to page 10 on accident you can still click the pagination within the topic to get to the last page. 

The other explanation is that maybe you have your posts sorted by Newest to Oldest as seen in the image below. If so your newest posts will show on page 1.  If you click the link in the 3 dots menu for Sort Oldest to Newest, then the newest posts will move to page 878 (at the time of this post) or larger.

Please note: If you don't see the pagination then you might be in linear mode instead of threaded mode. 

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Barbscloud

@CommunityAdmin    Sometimes Mark doesn't come up so easy.

@Talbie & @Snowdoggie 

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@Barbscloud do you know how to get in touch with Mark? I don't think my @@ call worked to get his attention for Talbie above.

0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@Talbie I don't know. I will write Mark, maybe he can help you. @Mark

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure .. check your settings maybe ? 

I think Barb had reached out to the community manager to help you . 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Talbie I suspect you're clicking "10" when you're on https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Games/bd-p/games-forum-board. This will take you to page 10 of 878 currently which has dates from 2-6-2019 thru 2-7-19. Instead click on the >> which is after the 10 and it should take you to the last page of the topic.  

Even if you get to page 10 on accident you can still click the pagination within the topic to get to the last page. 

The other explanation is that maybe you have your posts sorted by Newest to Oldest as seen in the image below. If so your newest posts will show on page 1.  If you click the link in the 3 dots menu for Sort Oldest to Newest, then the newest posts will move to page 878 (at the time of this post) or larger.

Please note: If you don't see the pagination then you might be in linear mode instead of threaded mode. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Talbie did my suggestions work for you?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos