cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newcomer53167

2024 Will Be A Smoke Free Year!

I declare as honestly and as openly as I can that 2024 will be a smoke-free year! I say this to myself over and over again to reconfirm my desire to stop smoking. I know there will be bumps in the road. I know there will be cravings that must be dealt with. I will meet each challenge with the grace and love of my Creator. I know there is a solution and that solution is complete abstinence!! I can do anything for 24 hours. I am now 8 days away from a smoke-free life and I have to tell you that I'm excited. I have gone over my plan of attack again and again and I have it put into place. I will be checking in with you everyday from this point forward until the end of time to declare that I live a smoke-free life. I hope you're all having a wonderful Holiday Season! WN

3 Replies
Barbscloud

@newcomer53167 So happy you're still with us and have prepared for your quit day. I agree, making that commitment to yourself for 2024 being the year you become and Ex is exciting. 

Don't forget to join many of us on the Daily Pledge to stay on track one day at a time and to stay accountable to yourself.  After almost 6 years, it's still the way I begin my day.

You sound committed and ready to being this journey.  Posting everyday has paid off for many new quitters. 

I look forward to celebrating with you in the new year.  It's the beginning of a new way of life.

Stay busy and stay close.  Happy Holidays.

Barb

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Welcome to Ex. I look forward to seeing you work your quit one day at a time. Congratulations on all the hard work you have done. Faith in action is an awesome thing.

323904809_1208377589770425_5267243791019261933_n.jpg

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@newcomer53167 I'm so happy to hear the motivation in your post about being smoke-free and planning for the journey!  This is so critical in your success.

You got this and always remember we are here to support you every step of the way. Let the count down begin!

Here are some words from EX Quitters that will encourage you as you prepare for your quit: https://www.becomeanex.org/ex-resources/about-quitting/get-ready-to-quit/get-inspired/

Quiana, EX team

EX Community Admin Team