Welcome to the EX Café     Wednesday 02.08.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
118 Replies
c2q

susan_m wrote:

Image result for iced coffee

That. To-go. Gotta get one. Now. Have a great evening everyone.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Spill-proof!

Image result for iced coffee to go

susan_m

QUESTION:  Where do you "go" when you open the Ex site?  I think we're going to different places.

For instance, I go to to "Conversations" then "Content" - this gets me everything that's been posted and it sorts by latest activity.

I'm really curious to see where others land when they settle in to read blogs/discussions/questions, etc.

0 Kudos
Giulia

I go immediately to my inbox.  

Daniela2016

I usually go:

• Inbox, check for personal IMs, check comments, clean it up
  • Conversations/Content, sort by the Newest created, and go backwards usually till I reach prior day (if I did good I might have commented on all posted the prior day), sometimes I go farther back
  • Blogs/All blogs and again sort by the Newest created, same activities as in Conversations
  • Then of course I have to go to the Daily Pledge, and the Freedom Train
  • And then spend some time at the EX-Café

And I do all of the above several times/day not necessarily in the same order...when I can

tjanddj

I open up on the blog post page. (I could save it to my favorites on a different page but I find it is easy to move round here,)

Then I just click on the all content tab then go to the filters and click sort by date created: newest first.

My mobile phone well that is different but I do manage to get around it can just not very easily.

TerrieQuit

That's how I do it too, Daniela!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

• I check out the inbox first then go to the blogs and write mine and then read others and go back to the inbox and read most things right there by tapping on them, then the Freedom Train if it's up & running, possibly the affirmations, maybe the pledge page, I'm trying to fit in a visit to the ex cafe here, I find everything takes twice long as it used to or maybe it's just me but I find I'm still fumbling around trying to maneuver, that's my morning routine before my day starts. 
0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Thank you for making the time for the EX-Café too Marilyn, we really appreciate it!  And because it is late and you might want to go to bed soon, how about a cup of hot chocolate instead of the coffee???  We want you to get a good night sleep! Oh, there is a little whipped cream too...

Daniela2016

thank you Trudi,

And since you practice a very healthy life style, how about some fruit before going to bed?