cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

The July Daily Pledge

Here is the July Daily Pledge........can you believe 2011 is half over? Time is a relative perception we mark by the day. May ALL of the rest of the days you are allotted be SMOKE FREE and easy, and if not, ensure the SMOKE FREE part.

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for a really long time and I pledge to do so NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! I will inhale the shock wave of highly energetic particles coming from the exploding sun and they will find NO cigarette smoke in these lungs............ SO SHALL IT BE!

You are free to pledge here as often as you need, I encourage you to explore the NEW YOU!

Papa

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
150 Replies

Thanks Nancy! Happy 4th 🙂 Fireworks were beautiful tonight

I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to the next ex that would like to pledge.

3 months smokefree now and very excited to be!

Marcie - NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY I QUIT! Three Months, 23 Hours and 19 Minutes, while extending my life 9 Days and 13 Hours, by not smoking 2759 cigarettes that would have cost me $276.96.

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Gosh... I missed a couple of days here but I didn't smoke.  Is it okay if I modify my pledge a bit until my sleeping pattern stops spiking all over the place?

Hi there Marcie!  I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours(or until the next time my sleep pattern allows me, which ever is greater).  I offer my free hand to the next ex in line.

I try to make it here every day but some times my days are upwards of 48 hours and some times my nights are 18 hours  lol.  I'm trying!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Abbra....you make the rules.......I have only 1....NO SMOKING! Other than that WE HONOR FREEDOM!

🙂 So in the jumble of the rearranging chemistry and the bio-vehicle readjustment act of 2011....you pledge when you get here......JUST DO NOT SMOKE, for any reasons except the exploding sun! 🙂

So I thank you for the hand and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 3 years, 14 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes and 52 seconds (1109 days).

I've not smoked 22183 death sticks, and saved $5,270.51.
I've saved 77 days and 34 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Papa Jim for your hand as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next Ex to pledge...Nancy

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks, Nancy. July 6 and 66 days quit. One hand up in big high-5's to all my EX-patriots, one hand extended to the next to pledge...

0 Kudos

Thanks Triple_a for your hand! I pledge not to smoke for this day! I extend my hand to the next ex in line that will pledge.

Marcie - NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY I QUIT! Three Months, Two Days, 6 Hours and 34 Minutes, while extending my life 9 Days and 17 Hours, by not smoking 2798 cigarettes that would have cost me $280.90.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Marcie as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next Ex waiting to pledge....Nancy

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

We'll thank you Nancy....I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I Extend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt Ex in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Jim,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Doris, I am back from my cruise with my Grandkids and I gladly accept your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos