cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

June Daily Pledge

A day early this time. Can you believe tomorrow it's June already? In any case I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 11 months, 10 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes and 22 seconds (1074 days).

I've not smoked 21482 death sticks, and saved $5,091.44.
I've saved 74 days, 14 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
129 Replies
claudia2

Today is the 1st day of June and I am here to pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the nEXt EX in line willing to take this pledge.

0 Kudos

thanks Papa and thanks for your hand claudia, I pledge to remain free from smoke for today. I thank jim and all who come here daily to also pledge and offer support. I offer my hand and freedom to the next ex in line..... good june to you all

Marcie - Free and Healing for One Month, Twenty Seven Days, 5 Hours and 37 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 6 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 1747 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $175.12.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well thanks to you and the others for using the Pledge, I continue this for you but use a form of it myself regardless of the EX website. So I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
c2q

Thank you for your hand Linda. I will do the things I’m afraid to do, even if it mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself. I pledge to remain nicotine-free for the next 24 hours. I Extend my other hand to the nEXt in line ready to make their pledge. Happy June!

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you triple a for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
claudia2

Thank you Doris. I welcome taking your hand as I make my daily pledge promising not to smoke for the  nEXt 24 hours. In return, I offer my free hand full of strength and friendship to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Claudia, Thank you for the hand. I gladly accept and pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

good morning jim, thanks for your hand, I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand to the next ex that will take it...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Linda,for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge

0 Kudos