Pops

The EX Cafe Tue 02.21.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Tues 02.21.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
66 Replies
Pops

I'm loving this peaceful moment this morning....the calm before the storm, I'm sure....today is the first work day of the week for us federal workers....Well for some anyway...I worked yesterday, and Saturday....(I'm so greedy)  I am happy to see all of the activity going on here this morning.....

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Just too funny POPS!  Just whip me up a nice mocha and a Danish. I have things to do to day so I will pass on the cowboy breakfast and coffee.

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning susan_m‌-I hope you have a wonderful day girlie!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Pops you got the place hopping today!  A real buzz of activity, we are going to be busy! 

Pops

Good morning Darren,

How's the babies?

Pao777

I woke up feeling so good today and I have you ALL and becomeanex.org to thank! It is going to be a great day. For the first time, in a long time, I smiled today without trying!!! I truly am happy to be here with you all! I have faith we all will keep living free, walking in the light and laughing often! MUAH (kiss)

Pops

Good morning Sharon...sorry about the wait....I hope you like the danish....

Editing picture:

0 Kudos
Pao777

Love that piece by ELP!

0 Kudos
Pops

Good morning!  Giving out free kisses will get you along way around here.....

Have a nice mocha on the house....

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

The Girl's are doing great!  Doc visit yesterday went well, however they have a new activity they enjoy; I call it diaper wars!  They try and tear each other's diaper off!  Not sure what that means

0 Kudos