Pops

The EX Cafe Tue 02.21.17

Welcome to The EX Café   Tues 02.21.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
66 Replies
susan_m

Take your time, Pops. The cafe will take care of itself for a while. 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Morning, Rach!

0 Kudos

Morning everyone.  I'll just grab a quick cup and sit a spell on the veranda with my ear buds listening to Still You Turn Me On - Emerson Lake and Palmer - YouTube.  Have a great day, everyone !!!!

Nestly

Good morning all! terrie_quit, I hope you decide to hang around even if you let go of some responsibilities! I'm still new here and getting to know everyone but your support and love for the EXers on this site is more appreciated than I believe you realize or acknowledge.

Anyway, I've got to get the monsters up and ready for school, I'll check back in a bit!

Pops

How's about some pork & beans to go with the cowboy coffee????  Remember though....hold yer gas

TerrieQuit

I blogged about yesterday's incident! Thank for the coffee it was great!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning everybody. I am really happy to join you guys. Hey Pops! Your cafe is hopping this morning!. I'll be hanging around, folding napkins, if you need anything. TerrieQuit‌, love you good, my friend. You take care this morning. I"m looking forward to your blog. Hi susan_m! Good to see you. Hi Thomas3.20.2010‌! Hi RachelMB‌! Hi Nestly‌! crazymama_Lori‌, I'm on my way to join you on the veranda. See you in a sec.

Pops - you lay out a mean breakfast!

0 Kudos

Good Morning, Pati! We're enjoying the sunrise over here!

c2q

crazymama_Lori‌, the tunes are great out here. Let's enjoy the sunrise with our friend arwan suntano.

arwan-sutanto-180425.jpg

c2q

Hey Thomas3.20.2010‌! That sunrise is amazing!. 

0 Kudos