Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
75 Replies
Mortalzeus

My pleasure and thank you for you!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Hope you rode the bike?  75 degrees or something silly like that today - but you won't hear ME complaining!

0 Kudos
KMC56

I'm going to enjoy a relaxing cup of warm water with Chinese Wolfe berries...sounds weird I know...but China town was very insightful with their markets and tea shops.  Nothing to cure the addiction of smoking though, so the cafe is the next best thing to hang and enjoy the company.  I'm planning on enjoying what could be our last spring like teaser day in February.   Mark Warburg was in Michinga yesterday, golfing ..in February..crazy right!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

OHHHHHH!  I see chocolate donuts, so I'm good!  I could use some fresh squeezed OJ when you have a minute.  Then I have to get ready for the dentist and later today my GP.

THIS girl sure knows how to have fun, huh?!!!

"-)

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

Do you make a tea out of your berries? How does it taste? My Doc calls it a goji berry tea  She has got all kind of herbal supplements she wants me to try!

a3f4e82c9f99c1dbd56eab62013ff052.jpg

And still waiting for a cool front in Florida, not going to hold my breath!

0 Kudos
John10forteen

Is there espresso?

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

4457346780_e162d6454d_z.jpg

Sir, Espresso Is the house specialty  Enjoy!

0 Kudos
John10forteen

It's been a long time but I sure do remember that fear. The two went hand in hand. No worries now... at all.. but still way too much caffeine, loving my espresso!

0 Kudos
John10forteen

thanks ahhhh!

0 Kudos
c2q

Oh hey! What a great idea! Let's celebrate Mardi Gras at the Cafe!

MardiGras.png