ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
75 Replies
Mortalzeus

d7a0e8e56b6bd6ebe0f8180adf255761.jpg

MarilynH

A very chipper morning my friends, I really don't feel chipper but I'm putting on my positive attitude and going to enjoy this day,it's sunny and 22 degrees but going up to near 50 by the afternoon and that makes me happy, could I please get an EXtra large black coffee to go and an old fashioned sugar doughnut please and thank you.

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

528139-Zoom.jpg

This should pick you back up!  Give me a minute with the donut  

Mortalzeus

IMG_4471.jpg

DSC_7420.jpg

I threw in some donuts holes too  

I'll sit for a spell and have to get cracking on work.  Very dreary day today weather wise.  This sound help lighten the mood.  Electric Light Orchestra - Mr Blue Sky - YouTube 

Mortalzeus

Thank you Lori, gloomy here too, but it should clear up by noon  Great choice for the morning tune!

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

King-Cake-Coffee-Cake-640.jpg

It is nearly Mardi Gras, I need to get my King Cake  This will be the girl's first Mardi Gras,

they won't have a clue what is happening, but I will be dressing them up just the same!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Happy smoke-free morning all. I'm thankful that I can still really enjoy my coffee without smoking.

Mortalzeus

Me too!  I was a bit worried about having to give up coffee to maintain my quit!  However, I got lucky and only needed to give up booze and that was easy!  Me likey my coffee  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Mortalzeus for the coffee and doughnut and I appreciate you giving me the doughnut holes, I'll share them with hubby and Mason.

0 Kudos