cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

Take Action in April 2017 with a Daily Pledge to stay Quit

April-Banner-300x111.jpg

Happy April, everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
480 Replies
vanlil

Hi Kelly - I have your beautiful hand and also pledge not to smoke today.  Putting out my other hand to the next person to pledge also.

Lillian  300 dof

Yess

Lillian, I take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today, NMW!  I offer my free hand to the next person willing to pledge. Pamela 52 DOF

Lauralives

Good Morning Pamela, I will gladly take your hand and extend mine to the nEXt person in line and gladly pledge not to smoke today NMW!!  Laura 75 DOF

freeneasy

I got your hand, Laura and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge    Jim 1561 N.O.P. 

0 Kudos
wlh

Jim thanks for your hand.  I pledge with you not to smoke today and have my other hand extended for the next person to pledge with with us.

Lynne 43 dof

dwwms

I thank you for your hand, Lynne. On this beautiful Easter morning, my heart overflows with gratitude! I pledge not to smoke today and graciously offer my hand to the next also wanting to pledge today.

Doug - 25 DOF

Great Job, Doug! 25 DOF already! All Glory and Honor to the Lord! I pledge to Him, to all of you but mostly to myself that I will not smoke today and offer my free hand to the next person in line!

MarilynH

I've got your hand Thomas and I'm pledging not to smoke no matter what and here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

vanlil

Thanks Marilyn I have your supporting hand and also pledge not to smoke today.  Here is my other hand to the next person in line.

Lillian 301 smoke free

Daniela2016

Thank you Lillian, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today, I tend me free hand to the next person in line.

Happy Easter all,

Daniela 401 DOF