cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  I am here to join with you and gratefully accept Leeza's hand on this, my 1772nd day without nicotine.  I pledge to remain nicotine-free for another day and extend my free hand and our strength to the next person ready, willing, and eager to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sheryl.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  Smoking is not even on my "to do" list today.  My hand is out in support for the next winner who also chooses smobriety today.   Patty d442

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Thanks for your hand Patty! I happily accept your strength as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my free hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello.   I'm late today but didn't smoke!!  Yipee!    Kathy, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today!     My other hand out to ?????? who would like to make a pledge.

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageWishing all a wonderful Wednesday.  I am as happy as a camel on hump day because I continue to remain smoke free.  As I take hold of Kathy's hand I promise that I will stay smoke free for the next 24 hours too.  I hold my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Thursday morning!  We're coming into the homestretch of this week and once again we're a bunch of smoke-free winners!  Leeza, I gratefully accept your hand and support as I pledge to remain nicotine-free this day.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next pledger ready to commit to freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Thursday to All! Yes, we are winners for holding to our pledges to remain nicotine free today! That pledge now has gotten me to 80 days. Onward to more, as I  accept your hand Sheryl and pledge to remain nicotine free today! I hold my hand out to the next in line!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, congrats on 80 days (gggrrreeeaaattttt!) & thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who also chooses smobriety today.  Enjoying another day of  freedom!   Patty d443

0 Kudos
candylance

This is Day 9 for me. I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24 hours and I offer my hand to the next winner who chooses smobriety today. Love to you all. Candy

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday one and all!  Candy, Congratulations on your 9 days of freedom.  Coming here can help you keep your resolve, keep your quit strong.  Candy, I'm glad you're here and I gratefully take your hand to pledge I will remain nicotine-free today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next person ready to plege their freedom...

0 Kudos