cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning Sheryl, Patty and Pledgers! I happily grasp your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! In turn I hold my hand out to the next person willing to commit to the same!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Sheryl & Kathy.  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  Yes, the Daily Pledge is "hidden" in a group & even if posted as a daily blog could quickly get "lost" depending on the number of posts. Oh well, I'm not going to smoke over it (isn't twirling fun?).  🙂  

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  Fall weather is definitely here it appears -- sad to see the sunny days go.  Oh well, again I'm not going to smoke over it.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses smobriety.  Patty d440  

0 Kudos
candylance

I would take your hand any day,  Ladybug!! I will stand tall and love myself. I extend my hand to the next person who chooses smobriety today. I will not smoke no matter what happens in my life. Candylance

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Anyone around today to pledge with me?

I pledge not to smoke today no matter what life may bring!

N.O.P.E.

I extend my hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 42 days.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Morning Everybody!  Sharon, great job yesterday fighting off those craves!  I'm here this morning to take your hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free and and the groups strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Sheryl, I gladly accept your hand and the strength of this group as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to support the next person willing to pledge!havea great smoke free  day!

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks. Patty for your hand. I will stand tall and offer my hand to the next person who pledges not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I pledge not to smoke and gladly offer my hand to the next in line. Have a great day everyone.

0 Kudos

Thanks Candy.  Glad to see you here.  I like it when you stand tall.  Good Morning everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens & offer my hand in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety today.  Patty d441  

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hi.  I'm here and I'm smoke free!!   43 days today.    I take your hand Patty and pledge that I will not smoke today.   I offer my hand out to the next in line.    Do you know...making this promise yesterday was a huge piece in me resisting the craves?    Thanks to all.

Sharon 43 days

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageA hearty hello to my fellow ODATS.  And a big congratulations to Sharon for resisting those craves yesterday.  Making this daily pledge sure helps me to keep things in focus.  So I thank you for your hand Sharon and I too promise that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to next winner waiting in line to make their pledge of freedom...

Leeza...ODAT for 346 days

0 Kudos