cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies

Thanks Kathy & Sheryl for continuing the chain of support today!  It is with pleasure that I join you in pledging another day of smobriety.  No matter what happens to me today I know smoking will not help in any way.  My hand is extended out to the next winner who also chooses freedom today.  Patty d434

0 Kudos

Good minds think alike -- Whipping back in to link up with Smorgy's hand -- we are twirling now!  🙂  Enjoy today everyone! 

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGreetings to one and all!  Patty thank you for your hand which I gladly accept.  And to Sheryl, Kathy, Joy, Smorgy, and the other EXers here who have helped me become more confident in my quit, a hearty thanks too.  I come before you to state that I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free sweet smelling hand to the next EXer waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to Everyone!  Leeza, I happily accept your sweet-smelling hand into my own as I pledge to remain nicotine free for another day (#1765).  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group of fine quitters to the next person eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Taking your hand of strength keeps me true to my freedom, Sheryl! So I gladly accept it and pledge to you all to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next person taking the pledge! We're all strength to each other! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!!!!    Ah....the sweet, deep breath of clean air!!!    I take your hand Kathy (with a quick little look and smile at you Sheryl) and pledge that I will not smoke today!    My hand extended to the next in line.    Let's do this together!!!

Sharon 37 days!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a wonderful Wednesday and a special thanx to Sharon for her hand!  It's going to be another fantastic smoke free day for me because I don't do that any more.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting to make their pledge known to all...

knowing yourself

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  I felt like I have to include a picture of the building that was once known as the Freedom Tower as inspiration to us all.  Thank you Leeza for your inspirational message.  I take your hand to pledge a day without nicotine and I hold out my other hand to the next person ready to proclaim their freedom from smoking.  Let's all stand tall!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Sheryl, I take you helping hand that strengthens my resolve of freedom from nicotine.  I pledge to remain free from nicotine today and extend my hand to the next one willing to pledge. Have a great day!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand Kathy!  Standing tall as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens in my life.  I offer my hand to the next winner who also chooses smobriety today.  Enjoy today everyone!   Patty d436

0 Kudos