cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
smorgy8513

Hi Kathy.   Morning all.    Kathy, I will gratefully take your hand in support for a smoke free day.    35 days!!!    I pledge NOPE.    My other hand is out to the next pledger in line.      Have a great Monday all.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your hand Smorgy.  Congrats on 35 days!  Good Morning Everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  Smoking is no longer an option.  My hand is out in support of the next winner who also chooses smobriety. Patty d433

0 Kudos
Giulia

.....fly by....slap you five, Patty, promise not to smoke this day....other hand held out for the next Pledgling.... zoooooom  

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a marvelous Monday.  Back in town for a few days so I had to come here to get supercharged with this group's strength which I can feel in Patty's hand.  I can guarantee you that I won't smoke today because no good comes from doing that nasty habit.  I reach out my free hand to next person waiting in line.

ODAT - just taking it one day at a time for 338 days.

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGiulia you are just too quick!  Like a speeding bullet... superwoman...  thanks for dropping in and lending a hand! 

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

Monday is coming to a close but by gosh by golly Leeza let me take your hand and extend mine to the next comrade and pledge to be smoke free for the next hour and a half! xo

0 Kudos
joyeuxencore

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Rise and shine everybody -- Tuesday's here!  Joyeux Encore, that picture is just too perfect!  Thanks for the sentiment and for the privelege of taking your hand to pledge another day of freedom.  I hold out my other hand for the next person wanting to make their pledge.  We are all a source of inspiration in our quitting!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

What a thrill to see everyone come yesterday! Sheryl, I accept the generous offer of your hand as I pledge another day of freedom from nicotine. I happily extend my hand to the next freedom rider! You're all my inspiration and strength! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.   Today is going to be a great and glorious smoke free day!!!   Kathy, I take your hand and hold tight to help me as I pledge not to smoke today.    NOPE.   I give my other hand to the next in line.      What a long line of good smelling people we are!!!      36 days.

0 Kudos