cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Everyone!  This can be a stressful time of year for quitters who have children returning to school or are teachers returning to work, etc.  We wish you peace and strength to resist the craves -- pledge, don't stress!  Leeza, thanks for your hand and I pledge not to use any nicotine for another day.  My other hand is extended to the next freedom seeker ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thanks you, Sheryl, for your hand of strength. It must be very strong, since it's carried me for 67 days and counting! I gratefully accept it and pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my hand to the next Pledger in line! Have a Happy Friday!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a fantastic Friday and and a wonderful weekend.  Heading back up to the mountains to cool down since it's going to be around 110 down here.  Kathy those 67 days are looking great on you and I proudly take your hand.  I promise that I will remain smoke free today (and a few more after that).  I offer my free hand to the next pledgling standing in line...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Satuday one and all.  Leeza, going to the mountains sounds wonderful.  I'm going to stretch and grasp your hand to pledge my freedom from nicotine on this my 1761st day.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next wonderful quitter ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

What an amazing number of freedom days, Sheryl! Thank you for still being a source of strength! I'm honored to grasp your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free today! Enjoy the mountains, Leeza! I extend my free hand to the next Pledger! Happy Saturday!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Kathy!  I wish you a peaceful and stress-free Sunday as I take your hand to pledge to remain nicotine-free this day.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next willing person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you, Sheryl, for your hand which I thankfully accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my other hand to the next Pledger! Have a great Sunday!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand of support Kathy.  Looks like you & Sheryl have had fun twirling together the last few days. 🙂   I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today!  Patty 432 days of Healing & Recovery 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Monday Morning!  Glad to see you here, Patty!  Come on and join the fun as I reach for your hand and pledge another nicotine-free day for myself.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next person ready to commit to a smoke-free day...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

We sure are twirling! Happy Monday to All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl, which I grasp as I pledge to remain nicotine free. I readily hole my hand out to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos