cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful and SMOKE-FREE holiday weekend.  Patty, allow me the pleasure of taking your hand to pledge that I will remain without nicotine this day.  Here is my free hand and support for the next person ready to claim their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Thank you for your hand, Sheryl, which will help guide me through the day as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger! Have a great day of freedom!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.   Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge that I will not smoke today!   My other hand is extended out to the next in line.

NOPE!

0 Kudos

Thanks for the hand Smorgy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  I offer my hand in support to the next winner who chooses smobriety.   Patty 14 Mos of Healing & Recovery

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings to all.  Patty, I gladly take your hand.  Once again I make my choice to remain smoke free and so move one day forward to a healthier life.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  Leeza, I take your hand with gratitude and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group for the next person ready to claim their freedom from smoking...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Wednesday, All! Thanks for your hand, Sheryl! I'll grasp it promising not to use any nicotine today! Not one puff EVER! I extend my other hand to the next person in line!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello to one and all!  Kathy, your consistency is inspirational!  I'm grateful for your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine-free this day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next willing Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Greetings All! Your consistency is also inspirational, Sheryl!! I am honored to accept your hand of strength and pledge to remain nicotine free today. I hold out my other hand to the next person willing to pledge.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings and salutations to my fellow groupies.  My consistency in posting my pledge has been less due to traveling which means no computer access.  However, I have remained constant in honoring my commitment to remain smoke free every day and will continue to do so today.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos