cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning.   Missed you all and the pledge yesterday, stupid computer was going too slow and I had to leave home.   Anyway, I stayed smoke free yesterday and plan on doing it today as well.   Thanks for your hand Candy, glad to hear you got some sleep!  I pledge NOPE for today and offer my other hand out to the next in line.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Glad to see all the pledgers that made it today regardless of their life circumstances. I do know that, good or bad, smoking will not change anything. So -- thanks for the hand Sharon and once again I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  My hand is out to the next winner who chooses to grab on & also pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today!  Patty

0 Kudos
Giulia

'Afternoon Quit Clubbers!  Wish I were an octapus and could take all your hands at once.  But I'll just have to take Patty's this day.  I will not smoke.  And that's a promise!  Holding out my other tentacle for the next Pledgling....

0 Kudos
Leeza

Here we are at the end of September and what a great month it has been.  It great to see more people in the group... particularly since I haven't been able to get here everyday like I use to.  However, I haven't forgotten my promise to remain smoke free which I will continue to do. 

Guilia thank you for your tentacle and passing down the collective support of this group to me.  I stretch out my free hand to continue the good vibe flowing to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, pledgers!! I am celebrating 3 weeks today!! So proud of myself. Nice to see Giulia and Leeza. I will gladly take Leeza's hand and PROMISE not to smoke NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS for the next 24 hours. Oh, and great to see Legend. I extend my free hand to the next pledger who wants to kick ole Nickodemon you know where.

0 Kudos