cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

September 2013 Daily Pledge -- Our Quits Are a Labor of Love!

Good Morning Everyone!  It's the first day of September and we're here to celebrate our growing love for ourselves and our quits by continuing to pledge.  I'm commit to remaining nicotince-free for another day and I hold out my hand to the next person ready, eager and willing to pledge their freedom...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Sheryl, many thanks for your hand which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand to support the next person willing to pledge...

0 Kudos

Whoa -- lots of early birds!  Yes, this is the first day of Fall (no Autumn leaves ha you're cute!) and I am prepared for more seasonal smoking memories to surface for me again at unexpected times.  They are not cravings just thoughts or reminders of my smoking past that make me smile & are easily discarded.   

Thanks for your hand Kathy as I again pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens or reminders that pop up today.  I offer my hand in friendship & support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.   Patty d446

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

OOPs.... forgot to save!  

Patty, I will take your hand that is joined with the strength of the others and pledge not to smoke today.     My hand out to the next in line.

Pinky swear!      48 days!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Wishing all a super Sunday!  Sharon thank you ever so much for your hand.  I shall remain true to myself by remaining smoke free today.  I hold out my hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning,everyone. Again, I'm an early riser. This time, it's 1:58 AM. I'm sleeping worse instead of better. Anyway, I want to make my pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Leeza, I'm going to ever so tightly, take your hand and pass my free hand to the next person to take this pledge. I love y'all !! You're like my family.

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Candylance, I gratefully take your hand as support while I pledge to remain nicotine free today.  I offer my other hand to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Candylance and Kathy it's great that you both are eager to make your pledges!  Kathy, I am pleased and proud to take your hand to pledge another day without nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next eager person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!   thanks for your hand Sheryl.   I gratefull take it and promise I will not smoke today.   N.O.P.E.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens.  I offer my hand in friendship & support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d447

0 Kudos
Giulia

sh smpyjrt d,plr gtrr <,pmfsu@ pg s d,plr=gtrr errl/  Dyslexic keys.  Translate that to

Ah another smoke free-Monday of a smoke-free week.    Hi gang!  Thanks for your wing, ladybug.  I'll take it and I promise not to smoke this day.  Or this week.  Or this month.  Or this year.  Because I AM COMMITTED!!!  Holding out a paw for the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos