Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
MePlus3

Good morning Lynne thank you for your free hand I take hold of it tight and pledge or PROMISE not to smoke today no matter what!

I extend my free hand to the next in line! 

Kimberly 19 DOF! 

0 Kudos
SuzieDavis

Good morning MePlus3 I grab hold of your free hand and hold it tight and PROMISE to NOPE! (Not One Puff ever) Today No matter what. I extend my free hand and Heart to understand to the next in line

pastedImage_1.jpg Suzie 3 DOF!!

shashort

Good morning Suzie thank you for your hand to hold and I also pledge I will not smoke today no matter what! I offer my hand to the next in line tojoin us in pledging.

Sharon 358 DOF

0 Kudos
hrandolph

Good morning Sharon I take your free hand and I pledge not smoke today no matter what comes my way I extend my free hand to the next person in line

Yess

Good Morning hrandolph! I take your hand and pledge to stay smoke free today NMW! I offer my free hand to the next person willing to pledge, Pamela 73 DOF

dfranke716

Morning, Pam!  Thanks for the hand!  I pledge to stay smoke free for the 6th day in a row, no matter how many times I think about them.  I hold my hand out to the next person who wants to be free from smoking.  Deb 

kelsmynme

Thank you for your hand Deb, I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us Kelly 65 Dof

Deb congrats on 6 days, keep taking it a day, hour or minute at a time and I promise you it gets easier!

Yess

Way to go Deb, congrats on 6 day!  I don't know why people do but even though I write/sign/introduce my name in full - Pamela, people shorten it;  please, if we meet up again, do not call me Pam

Pops

Good morning Kelly!  Congrats on those great 65 days....& let me grab a hold of that hand, as I extend my other hand to the nEXt EXer in line, and pledge to not smoke one single puff of nicotine, or anything close to it....NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!

I am Pops with the big mouth lol, and I am shouting out that I have a wonderful 347 days of freedom today!!!!! Yay!!!!!!

Magstoyou

Hey Pops I gladly take you hand and hold on tight and you give me strength and I give you strength and offer

My free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mags at 1390DOF

0 Kudos