Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
freeneasy

I got your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line   Jim   1581 N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
wlh

Jim thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next person to pledge with us.

Lynne 63 dof

0 Kudos
dwwms

I got your hand this morning, Lynne. It's the weekend - though windy, cloudy, rainy and cool here, I pledge that the weather nor anything else will cause me to smoke today and welcome another to take my hand and join the pledge today.

Doug - 45DOF

0 Kudos

Good Morning, Doug! I'll take your hand to pledge N.O.P.E. and keep my Quit Tool Box handy. I may not need it - I rarely do these days - but I know when and how to access it! Here is my other hand for the next person to pledge.

0 Kudos
gregp136

Good Morning Thomas.  I grab hold of your hand this morning, and hold it tight, and promise no smokin' no how today!  Ain't gonna happen!  I extend my hand to the next exer in line!

Greg

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I gladly take your hand Greg and pledge not to smoke no matter what is happening in life and here's my free hand to the next person in line, congrats to you gregp136 on your splendiforous ongoing precious quit and congrats to everyone, life really does get better and better without the crutch of smoking.

Marilyn 

jbliesmer

I take your hand Marilyn and hang on tight as I begin myfirst day smoke free. I remain prototype as I learn a new normal and I offer my hand to anyone who needs it 

Jaime

elvan

jbliesmer‌ I am SO EXCITED for you, congratulations on your first day smoke free.  I am more than happy to offer you my hand as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what.  My free hand is ready to take the next person's hand.  You CAN do this, you are well prepared, Jaime!

Ellen 1203 DOF

0 Kudos
vanlil

I am back today to make my daily pledge. No I did not smoke Yippee.  Just busy with a very sick husband who is now in Rehab.  I got your hand Ellen and thank you.  Putting out my other hand to the next person to pledge too.

Lillian  321 dof

0 Kudos
wlh

Thanks for your hand Lillian.  I pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next person to pledge with us today.

Lynne 64 dof

0 Kudos