cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

October Daily Pledge

Good morning fellow EX's......Here we go with the October Daily pledge!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

I'm Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have quit taking  nicotine for 3 years, 3 months, 10 days, 1 hour, 28 minutes and 56 seconds (1197 days).

By my choice, and what a choice it is,  I've not smoked 23941 nasty stanking death sticks, and saved $5,660.69 of my hard earned cash!
I've saved 83 days, 3 hours and 6 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
161 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sara...thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
claudia2

Thanks for your hand Jim as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the next in line willing to take this pleddge.

0 Kudos

thanks Claudia! Im sorry I have not been pledging 😞

I pledge now to remain smoke free today! I offer my hand to the next Ex in line to take this pledge with us....

marcie

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Marcie as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos
laura132

Thank you for your hand Sara, which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain somke free for the next 24 hours I EXtend my free hand to the next EX in line to take this same pledge!

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Nancy and Laura and thanks for your hands!  I'll take them as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning to the whole recovery community......a giant cross sectional sample of human society sharing common ground..........Thanks for the hand once again Mrs. SaraSmile..........I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAY!

And a SMOKE FREE one at that!

0 Kudos
claudia2

That message just brightened my day, and yes it is FRIDAY!! Thanks for the hand Jim as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos

hi claudia! Thank you! I offer my hand today and pledge to not smoke for this day!!!

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Marcie as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos