cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

October Daily Pledge

Good morning fellow EX's......Here we go with the October Daily pledge!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

I'm Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have quit taking  nicotine for 3 years, 3 months, 10 days, 1 hour, 28 minutes and 56 seconds (1197 days).

By my choice, and what a choice it is,  I've not smoked 23941 nasty stanking death sticks, and saved $5,660.69 of my hard earned cash!
I've saved 83 days, 3 hours and 6 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
161 Replies
Doris

Thank you Nancy for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Doris and Thank you for your hand.  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sara.....do you get to sleep? I'm up early and you still beat me by 3 hours......but I am glad to take your hand and make my pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand nad strength to the nEXt EX in line.

I'm Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have quit taking  nicotine for 3 years, 3 months, 24 days, 58 minutes and 17 seconds (1211 days).

By my choice, and what a choice it is,  I've not smoked 24221 nasty stanking death sticks, and saved $5,730.13 of my hard earned cash!
I've saved 84 days, 2 hours and 24 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

Good morning, Papa! I gladly take your steady hand as I pledge to remain smoke-free for the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next ex in line.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Candace as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next EX to pledge.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good Morning Marcie and thanks for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Morning Nancy!  Thank you for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!

@Jim....I've been sick since Thursday....can't sleep.....but I'm not going to smoke over it! 

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for you hand Sara as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge.

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Morning Nancy and thanks for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs!  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line!

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
c2q

Hi SaraSmile! I'm glad to take your hand as I pledge to stay smoke FREE for the next 24 hours. I offer my own never-touching-another-sickorette hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos