Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Obdurate October Pledge

Jump to solution

Did you  

into your quit?  Of course not!  You probably  thought about it for years, made several attempts and finally decided to get serious by coming to this site and doing the work necessary to achieve that goal.

Be stubborn in your tenacity to your freedom.  A daily pledge as a Newbie is a good tool and strong affirmation of this glorious choice you've made.  It helps to hold you accountable.  As an Olbie a pledge once in a while is a loving and wise act of maintenance for your quit. 

Keep it close, love it.  Nurture it.  And never let it go!

Tags (1)
139 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks for your hand Summer,    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen in my day!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 816 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and Pledge not to smoke today, nomatter what and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 836DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Mag, thanks for your hand. I [;edge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  65 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon All!

I take you hand, Victoria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  116  DOF

0 Kudos

Good Evening I gladly take your hand Terrie and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

Have A Fun Halloween

summer 116 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

HAPPY HALLOWEEN1

Summer, thanks for your h and.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  66 DOF 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Halloween.......Don't need to be scared of being on fire today......because I'm grabbing Victoria's hand and pledging that I will not smoke today no matter what!   I will extend my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 817 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'm happy to take that witchery hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today.  No matter what.  Extending my hand ot the next in line.  Setting up a new page for November's Pledge.  Look for it!

Arare

I accept your hand @Giulia @and pledge not to smoke today I offer my hand to the next in line!

2.7 years no tobacco!

Amanda
0 Kudos
Giulia

@Arare  Thanks for your hand!  Here's the link to the new pledge page:

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Celebrations-Events/October-Daily-Pledge-2021/m-p/1927985#M605...  The one you posted on is from 2015!  Congrats on your 2.7 years of tabaccofreeness.  Is there such a word??  lol   You can get to the current Daily Pledge from the Home page and then click on "Take the Daily Pledge.  Glad you made the pledge.

0 Kudos