cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  I'm here to toot my own horn today as it is FIVE YEARS since I have had any form of nicotine.  Candy, I take your hand to pledge once more that I will continue to remain free for another 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger.  We CAN do this!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Sheryl.......Happy Anniversary!   What an amazing accomplishment!     I'm so grateful to be able to take the hand of a 5 year winner today!      I will pledge not to smoke today....I want to be just like you when I grow up!      I extend my other hand out to the next in line!       Sharon 98 days!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy 5 year Anniversary Sheryl!! I grasp Sharon's hand as we celebrate your milestone and I also pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my free hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Congrats on 5 years Sheryl -- Woo Hoo!!!!!   Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy the Day!  Patty d496

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hi quit gang!  Sheryl, you are MAGNIFICENT!   We celebrate you!  Patty, I thank you for your hand.  And I avow that I will not smoke this day.  Here's my hand reaching for the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, group!! I love celebrations so I'm going to celebrate 9 weeks today as I take Giulia's magnificent hand. I pledge not to use any form of nicotine this day no matter what may come my way. I EXtend my hand to the nEXt one in line......

Candy♥   d63

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! What a group! Love celebrations and every day is a celebration of freedom for us! Thanks Candy for your hand which I gratefully accept pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person willing to pledge!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Wow!  We are celebrating all over the place -- how wonderful!  Congratulations to Leeza (belatedly) for 400 days, Sharon right before her entry to the TDC, Candy on her 9 weeks and to everyone for having the guts to show up for yourselves everyday and stay quit.  I call cupcakes all around!  Kathy, Thank you for your hand once more.  I pledge not to use any nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next pledger....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Oh boy...cupcakes.....I like the chocolate with the purple frosting!      Thanks Sheryl.   And I thank you for your hand of support and encouragement.    Congrats all around today!        I pledge that I will not smoke today NO MATTER WHAT!!!    Can't do it if I want to celebrate the TDC tomorrow, right?      I offer my other hand out to the next in line today.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Every day smoke free is a day to celebrate  -- I remain grateful!  Thanks for the hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Enjoy Today Everyone!  Patty d497  

0 Kudos